Okay since last time… I think I separated the sleeves on Effortless. Buttons are still not on Dark & Stormy as it needs to be re-blocked. Zipper is still not ordered for Oranje – I need to re-block, measure, and order the damn zipper; then install said zipper. We ended up not dyeing any fiber last weekend (maybe this weekend?).
Things that have happened:
- Subbed my first class at the gym on the 27th of February. I forgot to mention this last time.
- Spun a little bit of American Silk Sheep – a breed our friend Val has brought into existence. It’s lovely.
- I’ve really started to ramp up my job hunt. My current employer is the process of a merger (waiting on approval from the fed) so I’ve begun looking around at what is available – being proactive instead of reactive, yknow?
- Went dancing until 3 am last Sunday morning. Whew.
- I signed up for another Les Mills certification – this time is BodyStep.
BODYSTEP™ is the energizing step workout that makes you feel liberated and alive. Using a height-adjustable step and simple movements on, over and around the step you get huge motivation from sing-a-long music and approachable instructors. Cardio blocks push fat burning systems into high gear followed by muscle conditioning tracks that shape and tone your body. Like all the LES MILLS™ programs, a new BODYSTEP™ class is released every three months with new music and choreography.
Not much else is going on. I think I’ll do a WIP round up this weekend and hopefully get those sweaters re-blocked. I want an FO photo shoot for those ASAP.