Things I love:
- yummy yarn like blue sky alpaca and silk
- addi turbos
- continental cast on (just taught myself this today!)
- yarn stores that are only a 10 minute bus ride away
Things I hate:
- bamboo circular needles
- knitting anything on bamboo needles, be they straight or circular
- realizing that you've managed to twist the cast on edge before joining and having to frog current project.
ARGH. My fingers are cranky from the long tail cast on experiment. It was successful, albiet tight, but easiest 120 stitches I've ever casted on.
Final projects are due in a week. Gah.