Here are my goals for the summer -
- Finish Rosebuddie – I’m 40 peaks away and hopefully will be done this weekend.
- Finish my pair of empoisonnee socks
- Finish my pair of Dawn Gnot socks – I need to rip back to fix a mis-crossed cable and then knit the second sock.
- Finish a pair of socks that are a test knit for Yarnissima
- Finish my second digitessa sock.
- Knit a Boheme sweater with the remaning yarn from the baby chalice blanket I finished last week.
- Make some progress on my February Fitted Pullover.
- Start Rock Island for the SnB KAL that we organized.
- Swatch for my watermelon-esque Oranje.
A bit lofty? I don’t know. We’ll see what happens, I’m going to have my weekends back shortly – parents are moving to their new smaller house next week!