No, not really. Just see me from space colorway: Rockstar from BMFA.
I’m almost at the halfway point!
Sleeves have been separated on Effortless. I have another inch and a half until I start the waist shaping. I should really try this thing on… maybe at knitting group tonight.
The next two skeins are ready to go. I think I did a pretty good job of matching them up at WEBS. I’m still alternating between two skeins every 2 rows for a more mottled effect. It’s coming out nicely. At least I think so.
But some of you know that I don’t usually go to knitting on Wednesday evenings – I’m usually at the gym teaching BodyJam with Our Sharon. Well, this past Monday, I fell during BodyStep class and sprained my left ankle – I have to stay off of it for 2 weeks. I’m okay to walk on it normally because I was special and did a lateral sprain instead of the “normal” ankle sprain.
I spent yesterday with my foot up on my desk and today is very similar. So please, send some good ankle healing mojo to me so I can get back to dancing and preparing for the bodyjam launch weekend on April 21!
So, probably most of you already know that I’m doing a mini KAL with our JessaLu – the Effortless Cardi (ravelry link!) by Hannah Fettig. We’re both using Madelinetosh yarn, mine in Alizarin and JessaLu’s in Amber Trinket.
Look, I have a pretty giant box bag too -
I can’t wait until this is finished. It’s Rhinebeck Sweater #2 (yes!) for me this year. One more set of raglan increases and then I’m onto the next part of the pattern. So far the pattern has been very well written.
And in other news:
This weekend Sharon and I will be doing some dyeing for the etsy shop (specifically, Corriedale, Polwarth, and some superwash BFL fiber) and getting a photo shoot accomplished for my Dark and Stormy sweater. And that means, I have to block it again and get the damn buttons sewn on! So much to do!
I’ve made it to the interesting part of Oranje - the colorwork! Here’s after the first pass of stripes on the yoke:
And here’s a close up of the joggless stripey:
Not too bad if I say so myself.
I have 16 days to finish the sweater – I’m not doing the button closure, instead opting for a zipper. Thanks to the super tutorial that I found on Google+, I hope that it will be a breeze. Nothing else is really moving on the needles currently – I’m about to start a mini KAL for some endpaper mitts to burn up some more stash yarn (YAY). I’ll post about that later this week.